I am not a girl of logic. I don’t live by definitions. Black and white, it’s not me.
I see life in colour. I make my own rules, and then break them. I embrace the present and move on from the past I believe in fire breathing dragons, imps and fairies. And the world that I write about, is the world of my dreams. A world, that I wish existed…

Every night, as I drift into dreams, I drift onto a world of my own. A world, where I change. A world where, sky is not the limit, nothing is. Your limit, is for you to decide and challenge.

I dream of a world, where Hindus and Muslims, Sunnis and Shias, Brahmins and Shudras, all exist in peace. In harmony. A world, where newspaper journalists know the difference between fact and fiction, truth and carefully thought out lies. A world where crime doesn’t exist. A world, where a family that eats together, ACTUALLY stays together. Where getting a million likes on Facebook and Instagram don’t matter.

A world where pristine beaches and Blue waters actually exist, and are not photoshopped. I dream of a world, where the morning dawns with the sunrise gently pulling the city out of its slumber, and the the atmosphere breaking into a symphony of chaos. Where, Aladdin’s jinn and prince charing exist…

A world, where life is not perfect, but specked with imperfections which really make it perfect.

But then, I wake up, and am jerked back into reality. And I realise, that maybe it’s good that our world Is not my fairytale imagination. Because, if our world would have been perfect, then what would we have to work towards??

And so, I get out of bed, and work towards making a few lives better…

print